Monday, December 13, 2010

Training Day, and then some

So we got a few of the local Guardian Angels crew for bad guys, and went to a local dojo and threw them around a bit, practicing handcuffing techniques and such. Then we headed over to a former client and current friend's house to practice entries and clearing.

Along were The Boss, Miss M, myself, and (hmmm, what shall I call him) "Master P," in addition to the Angels. We polished up some techniques and then headed over to a local curry house for dinner.

No sooner had we left the restaurant, still sweaty from the training, than a (filthy rich) protection client called with an update on his stalker situation that triggered a clause in the contract requiring a fast response time. So I, Master P, and The Boss headed over at top speed (top speed for Beverly Hills on Sunday evening anyway) and took care of his issue (and realized his home security system needs a full overhaul).

Came home late and had to write a Craigslist ad to try to find a couple more people. Not sure I got all the requirements in there, but I did pretty well off the top of my head. I'll probably have to do twice as many interviews as I really need to, but I'll learn just what else needs to be mentioned for next time.

Tomorrow (actually, later today, in 5 hours), one of the Angels is going to pick me up and we're heading down to Inglewood to watch a fugitive's girlfriend. I can't do it by myself because (a) she's seen me before when we hit her apartment looking for him, and (b) I'm too white to be inconspicuous in that area. The Angel can't do it by himself because he doesn't know what she or the fugitive look like.

If she leads us to him (I put it at 75% probability) and he's by himself, we're going to take him. If his homies are around, we'll call The Boss, Miss M, and Master P and wait for them to arrive before we try anything.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment