Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gear, Part 2 (Surveillance)

I've created for myself a little surveillance kit. Just threw everything in a backpack. It contains:

- A video camera (natch), with charging cable, USB cable, and remote.
- Extra microSD cards for same.
- "Gorillapod" that works for phone and camera. This allows me to mount my phone on the steering wheel and keep my eyes up while waiting for something to happen, or mount the video camera on the steering wheel for long video.
- A keychain video camera that looks like a car alarm keyfob, and charging cable. Also takes microSD cards.
- Two pairs of binoculars, one more powerful and one pocket-sized.
- A spare battery/case for my iPhone.
- A cheap IWB holster and a Belly Band, just in case.
- An extra shirt for a minor change in appearance.
- A bottle of water.
- A package of beef jerky.
- A Starbucks Frappucino bottle, because it has a wide mouth for relieving oneself in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment