Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Frustration

Well, we sat on the house for about 5 hours and she never came out, so either she left early or she was sleeping in. Then this morning Miss M and I sat on the parents' house for another 5 hours, and got nothing but a parking ticket.

We'll get this guy, it's only a matter of time, but this is getting old.

The Boss and I had a very interesting meeting with... let us say "entertainment industry executive" so as to remain coy, and there may be some exciting news in the next few months. Or there may not. Depends on a lot of things.

Otherwise, I'm interviewing candidates for our team, and it's amazing how many resumes I get that have nothing but a couple years of unarmed contract security experience, or even less. Or a cover letter that looks like it was written by a dyslexic spider monkey, but nonetheless assures me the candidate possesses qualities such as "attention to detail" and "excellent communication skills."

Found one who'll be worth trying out, though, and several more I have yet to interview that look promising on paper.

1 comment:

  1. Do you often get prior service folks as applicants? I would think that would could for a lot, in most cases.

    ReplyDelete