Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update

It's been busy lately and I haven't been updating this as much as I'd like to, but here's some of what's happened lately.



- I did a solo arrest on a guy down in Norwalk who didn't want to go. We wrestled a bit and he gave in - but it was too late to make it easy on himself, as someone else had already called the Sheriff's Department. They bum-rushed him, choked him, slammed him into the wall, and put my flex-cuffs on him a lot tighter than I would have. And as a result he went to jail with no shirt and no shoes. He's wearing a T-shirt in the pictures because one of the bondsmen standing outside the jail couldn't pass up the chance to get some free advertising inside the jail.

- We lost Jester and Fox, and added Remy, Viper, and Beast to the team.

- Beast and I arrested this one:


- Viper and I arrested this one:



- Sensei, Remy, Beast, Viper, and I arrested this one:

whose original charge was forgery. He had a passport in another name, but luckily we had a good picture from the bondsman. Without the picture (yeah, I'm talking to you, Mr. Don't-bother-to-get-all-the-info-and-a-pic-of-the-damn-defendant. You know who you are), we would have had to leave him there.

- Then we lost King. So the team as currently composed is Ronin, Sensei, Redneck, Remy, Viper, and Beast.

And that was just last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment